New Blog

I've decided to switch my blog from Posterous to Blogger - mainly because I can completely customize my background w/Blogger. I got bored of the twenty or so choices that Posterous gave, but I haven't figured out how to link my old Posterous blog to this new site yet. So for now - this is all there is! A fresh start, I suppose.Who doesn't love a fresh start?

My intentions for this new site are similiar to my old site: To use this as a creative outlet. I love to write.

Also, I am at a place in life where I feel extremely blessed & am so joyful that I want to share that with the people I love. Don't get me wrong - life is NOT perfect. I have been through a lot in the 25.5 years that's made up my life & I have ups & downs, like everyone else. It's just that I've learned to recognize the beauty & lessons in both.

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal ;a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate ;a time for war, and a time for peace." - Ecclesiastes 3:1-9

So for all of the seasons in my life - let the blogging begin, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram