Must Dos of Summer 2012

Now that we're down to the final month of summer everyone is ready for fall. We're dreaming of cozy sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, football and chilly weather - but not so fast!

Trust me, I'm loving that fall is quickly approaching as much as the next person, but I want to soak up my last Kansas summer while I can! And Giuliana Rancic's Fab.Fit.Fun. newsletter has given me just the inspiration I need to do that. 

While I've accomplished many of the items on this list, I would love to tackle more of them over the next month (September 21st is officially the last day). Would you like to join me??



Since this is hard to read, you can check out the full article here: http://fabfitfun.com/summertime-must-dos

So for now I'm off to enjoy the rest of summer!

PS - Does anyone love Giuliana as much I do?? She rocks!

1 comment:

Instagram