October 26, 2012

Downtown Denver

Last week Cory & I spent some time in downtown Denver. I love big cities & Denver is no exception.

Gorgeous, isn't it?


Here is what I wore:

Red Lips.


This season I've been embracing my paler skin & playing it up with lots of black & lots of bold lips!

Black.


Glasses - Target, Lips - MAC Red, Dress  - Calvin Klein, Boots - Michael Kors, Belt - The Limited, Black & Gold Ring -Cricket Alley via Holiday Galleria, Bag - Vintage Coach

I loved this comfortable outfit & the way it worked for several situations. I coordinated a photo shoot at our Loveland office & then went downtown to a bookstore & to walk around & window shop before heading to the airport.



I hope you enjoy this fall weekend, in the most stylish way possible!





No comments:

Post a Comment