Traveling In Style

Yesterday I flew back to Kansas for a couple of days of meetings & to spend time w/my family. The lunch hour before my flight I was scheduled to attend a Public Relations Society of America CO Chapter luncheon at the Four Seasons in Denver.

Not wanting to change completely from my meeting to my flight, I switched out my pencil skirt & heels for leggings & boots then added some accessories. I don't know about you, but unless I'm heading straight to a meeting, I refuse to run around an airport in heels. And a pencil skirt might be even worse - so constricting. 

So here is what I wore & why I wore it:


My Kate Spade Mrs. Necklace, Scarf - Forever 21, Cardigan - J Crew, Billowy Cream Tank - Francesca's, White Tank (underneath) - Target, Bracelet - Kate Spade (gift from my BF), Ring - Holiday Galleria 2012, Lulu Leggings & Boots - Vince Camuto 


I love to layer w/accessories like scarfes when I travel because they are easy to take on & off, in case of temperature changes. Also, loose fitting items on the top pair perfect w/leggings for a super comfy, yet cute outfit. 


And socks are a must for me in winter (in summer - what do you do?!?! All I wear is sandals, which makes for a gross trip through security.), so I plan my shoes around their ability to go w/socks. These boots zip all the way down, making them easy to slide on & off during security.


And you can't forget your sunnies! I got these pair from the Michael Kors store in SoHo when Alex & I were there last month. 


And if you have some extra time before your flight out of DIA, I recommend you seek out this hidden gem. 


Happy Travels!

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit -- way to be fashionable & comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram