February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day, Lovers!

I was lucky enough to wake up to my husband surprising me with flowers & french toast this morning, plus a cute wine holder he got for our future bar. Over lunch we're going to meet to take the dogs for a walk, which will be a white one, since it started snowing this morning.Tonight I'm trying a new Pinterest pasta dish & then we're going to see Safe Haven. 

I'm a happy lady. 


Bonus - I received flowers  at work from my dad, something that will NEVER get old. 

So here are my favorite looks for Valentine's Day.

I've been obsessed with skirts lately, specifically of the tulle variety. I love the softness of this whole look.


Rachel Zoe looks stunning in pink, a surprising detour from her normal black. 


Cute & wearable date night attire. 


I'm dying for these booties. Gorg. 


And who doesn't love some red lips for the occasion?


Enjoy this day of L-O-V-E!






1 comment:

  1. I love how you tied in fashion - your a cleaver one! Happy V-day my beauty!

    ReplyDelete