March 6, 2013

Flannel at the Office

So, the other day I was getting ready for work & really wanted to feel comfty, but still look cute. That's when I turned to my classic flannel. Soft & loose, yet stylish. Throw on a pair of jeans & heels + a black blazer & you have one solid work look. That is, if your office allows you to get a little creative, like mine. 

I took these pictures in my closet, so they are not the best quality, but I hope they get the job done. I'm taking a private lesson next week on how to use my DLSR to the best of it's (and my) ability, so hopefully I can step up my photos in the not too distance future. 

What I'm wearing: Blazer - Target, Flannel - Forever 21, Mrs. Necklace - Kate Spade, Jeans - Articles of Society & Heels -  BCBGeneration


And I can't forget to showcase my pretty jewels. I got these babies at Redbird Boutique in Wichita, KS. 


Want to make it a more casual look for evening? Check out this quick change up I made before heading to book club. 

Remove the structured items (my blazer & heels) & add more laid back items, like a cardigan & riding boots. 

Cardigan - Target & Boots - MK


Close Up.


Have a Happy Hump Day!







1 comment:

  1. Love the breakdown on the switch up from work to book club. Creative!

    ReplyDelete