March 4, 2013

Our Weekend at Copper

I love weekends that do exactly what they are suppose to: provide you with some fun + time to get caught up on life + leave you refreshed. 

We rented a Ski In/Ski Out condo at Copper Mountain with our friends from home, the Jones, their friends from Denver (who we met in January & are our friends now too!) & their parents. It was a great group & a great time. The conditions on the mountain were perfect - powdery on Friday & sunny on Saturday -  we couldn't have asked for a better weekend.



This weekend just made me really thankful & I've listed a couple of the things that were top of mind for me on the mountains:

#1 - I am so blessed to have Cory as my husband. He is patient & kind & amazing. : ) I'm so, so thankful to be able to share our life & adventures together.
#2 - I'm thankful for the relationships I have as a 26 year old - no drama, no unruly expectations or pressure - just the ability to be who we are & share experiences with each other.
#3 - I'm grateful for the lessons learned along the way that helped get me where I am today. (That rhymed - not intentional!)
#4 - I am so thankful to live in Fort Collins, which is a short drive to the mountains where I can practice the sport I began enjoying almost 15 years ago.


I hope you had a great weekend too!



No comments:

Post a Comment