March 29, 2013

Post #100

Happy Good Friday!

This being my 100th post and all, I found it fitting to use this space to explain the thought process behind my new title, A Life with Luster.



In my opinion, life is about creating yourself. It's about figuring out who you are & what you are meant to do in the world.

So I want my blog to be a reflection of my journey. A journey that is flawed, beautiful and always evolving. A journey that has a little luster.

I enjoy writing about the vastness of life as a twenty-something, married, working girl - the good & the bad. A life that is anything but stagnant, that has intentions to be in the moment & enjoy each day to the fullest.

Connecting my past to where I am now & where I am going.

Allowing me to express myself & my creativity - imperfect as it may be.

So I thought it was time for a new name to reflect this. And that's how Days I Can't Get Over turned into A Life with Luster.

I hope you will follow along this new journey!





No comments:

Post a Comment