April 9, 2013

Hello Twenty-Seven.

Today is my 27th birthday. I'm usually not a fan of odd numbers, but for some reason, I'm really feeling this year. I think it holds big things for me. FYI - I may or may not feel this way about every year. But why shouldn't I? You should feel this way too.


Birthdays make me think big picture. I ask myself questions like, "What do I want in life?" At 27, here are my answers:

I want my marriage to be the best thing in my life.
I want to feel peace in the midst of even the biggest chaos.
I want to build a career that allows me to be recognized for my passion.
I want to spend 95% of my time happy - it's contagious.
I want fulfilling relationships with friends, family & the friends that turn into family.
I want to pursue my interests fearlessly and be inspired.
I want to LIVE!


This next year I plan to embrace life with open arms, mistakes and all. I hope that you do too!



1 comment:

  1. Great post. Your happiness and positive outlook are for sure contagious. You are always looking for ways to make the most of each day. Happy 27th b-day, it's going to be an AWESOME year!

    ReplyDelete