April 15, 2013

Motivation Monday


Who doesn't love a good mantra?  Especially one from the lips of, none other than, Coco Chanel. This one is true for everyone, not just the girls. 

You can be whoever you want to be. If you're not there now, start working towards that person. Take baby steps & celebrate victories. It's never too late to change. 

Is there something that you've always wanted to do, but have never taken the plunge? If you did take a chance and it worked out, would you be proud of who you are? And if it didn't work out, what's the worst that could happen?

I've always loved writing. A couple of years ago I decided to start a blog, and although it took me awhile to get my idea off the ground (+ two blog names & multiple platforms later), here I am. I have big hopes & dreams for my little virtual space. Some day those seem so far away, but then I will hear from a friend or acquaintance, telling me that they love reading my posts & that makes it all worthwhile to me.

So on this April Monday, I hope you think about who & what you want to be - then go be it!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pep talk. Definitely needed on a Monday:)

    ReplyDelete