Hunters

There is a lot of rain forecasted for Fort Collins this week, which is perfectly fine with me. I love rainy days for several reasons:

- The relaxing energy they bring
- It's perfect reading-on-the-couch-with-a-blanket-and-cup-of-tea weather
- A reason to break out my Hunters

I purchased my Hunters last October & am happy I did so. They are much more stable than the former pairs I've had (from Target) and since they are not a super structured fit, I was able to save some $ and order a Kids size. 

When I went to pull them out this spring, I realized that I had no clue what I would wear with them. So I've put together an inspiration board for myself & anyone else that finds themselves with this problem. 




Hunters



Miss Selfridge peach maxi dress / ChloƩ , $360 / Print top / J Brand coral jeans, $430 / H&M low rise jeans, $47 / Hunter wellies boots, $160 / Michael Kors water resistant watch / Henri Bendel stud earrings / Cowl scarve, $225

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome combos - I would of never put them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And that's why I do it! : )

    ReplyDelete

Instagram