Reading List

Reading is one of my absolute favorite things to do & this year I've committed to reading at least 20 books (although secretly I'm aspiring to 24 - two a month). I'm also trying to make it through all of the unread books off my shelves, since it seems I have a little habit of buying books in bulk & not reading them. So I'm close to halfway through my reading list and excited to jump into some summer reading in about a month.

If you haven't already, take a look at some of the books I've read so far this year & my (shortened) thoughts on each of them. 


And here's what I'll be packing for my Florida vacation/Vegas conference (back to back) in June:


I've heard that they are making this book into a movie, with Charlize Theron as the lead character. Speaking of books being made into movies, I'm dying to see The Great Gatsby this week.  

I would love to know what is on your reading list these days. Leave your comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I used to read ALL THE TIME! And then this internet sensation came along.... okay, so I still read after the internet became the next big thing but I have to admit I it's harder and harder to find books that I really enjoy.

    I go to the Fort Collins Friends of the Library book sale, buy bags of books for super cheap, start many of them and don't finish them. What has happened to me?!

    For someone that used to read a novel every 1-2 weeks for most of my life, well, it wouldn't be too much to say I feel like a failure in this regard. ;)

    'Dark Places' does sound like a good read. I hope you enjoy it!

    Chrysta

    ReplyDelete

Instagram