July 25, 2013

Celebration

Last night we celebrated our third anniversary with a progressive dinner in Old Town. It was wonderful. And I'm going to hot yoga today, maybe twice, to pay for how wonderful it was. 

I sometimes hesitate to label us "foodies" because I feel like you need some culinary expertise to rightfully call yourself this. But who am I kidding, enjoying food from all different sources (homemade, restaurant, international, farmer's market, etc.) is one of the main pleasures in our life. So there you go, we're foodies.  

I mention this because I'm noticing that most of our celebrations are food-centric. And this one was no different.

Stop One: Wine & Cheese at the Welsh Rabbit

This is one of our favorite Fort Collins digs, by far.




Stop Two: Dinner at Canino's

I've wanted to try this little Italian place out since we very first moved; it reminds me a lot of Savute's in Wichita. It did not disappoint. Great atmosphere, vintage Italian decor, good wine and the pizza we ordered was delish! 

Stop Three: Dessert at The Chocolate Cafe

We couldn't have asked for a better culinary ending to the night. This chocolate peanut butter pie was LEGIT.


Here's to year four & making it the best that it can be!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Welsh Rabbit and miss it quite often!!!! Happy anniversary you foodie love birds!

    ReplyDelete