#StyleMeOctober Day 2: Perfectly Parisian

It was fun to see over 250 ladies participating in this challenge on Instagram yesterday. I even got to connect with a few on Twitter - so cool. : )

Today's theme is Perfectly Parisian and last night I had written a nice, solid post on why I went with what I did, but when I woke up this morning that post was missing.  Boo hoo. 

So instead, here is the super short version:

1. Messy, carefree topknot.
2. Fancy jewels with an otherwise casual outfit.
3. Half tucked in, half out chambray shirt
4. Pencil skirt in a beautiful, rich pattern + flats


I've said before that wearing a pencil skirt with flats is a "no-no" in my book, but when I think about Parisian style, I think about breaking the rules. Because they're meant to be broken, right? Especially our own.

Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram