Motivation Monday

It's been quite awhile since I've written a Motivation Monday post, but with some exciting opportunities on the horizon for our family, it just feels right for this week.

Right now I don't have a tradition schedule to force me out of bed in the morning, so it's important to me that I find ways to combat potential laziness. For the past two weeks it's really helped me get my day started right when I sign up to attend a Pure Barre class in the morning.

Sometimes it's at 6 a.m., sometimes it's at 8:30 (or okay, some days even 9:30), but regardless of the time, it's helps me to set a schedule. If class is at 6, I know I need to get my butt to bed early the night before, and if I'm not going until 9:30, I make sure to get up a little early (as in the 7 o'clock hour) to get some things done beforehand. I've read a lot of research regarding the benefits of early morning workouts, and I know for me it just helps to start my days off right.

I'm also a big planner, so every Sunday I make time to sit down and plan out my week. I set some goals, list some to dos to be accomplished and make sure I have an overall good balance planned for the upcoming week.

 I found this list on Pinterest & thought I would share. You know I love me a good list.


Have a great first Monday November!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram