2013 in a Nutshell

Listen, I'm all for change. In fact, I LOVE change. It might even be an addiction of mine. But this year, I've had quite enough change, thank you very much.

It all started with a little (BIG) move to Colorado. This also came with living off of just my income. Then Cory got his first sales job (that he absolutely hated). In the spring I launched a little freelance business, which caused quite the (unexpected) commotion. Okay. Then Cory got a better sales job (that he really likes). And then I decided to leave the job that we had moved to Colorado for, because I accepted another one. And then that other one didn't turn out to be all that it was cracked up to be, so I left that job too. Back to one income.

Thankfully, this crazy year of change has a good ending. I literally stumbled into a job that I love. A job that I had been hoping for since college. A job that I had almost forgotten about/given up on because of one thing or another.

Oh, and then we moved again (to another apartment). 

Whew. So that was 2013 for me. 

I wish my accountant good luck.

As for me, I feel like I can finally breathe. And I'm ready for 2014. In which we plan to make very few life changes. 

Can I get an Amen?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram