January 4, 2014

The January Cure via Apartment Therapy

For me, a large part of living with intention includes the actual physical space that I live in. So when I read about Apartment Therapy's January Cure challenge, I knew it was for me. 

A month ago we moved to a new apartment and haven't quite found our perfect fit yet. While we've made lots of progress, we also still have some boxes hanging out and our snowboarding gear is just piled up on our bedroom floor. I really liked our last apartment and enjoy our cozy, new space even more, so I'm ready to take charge!

As a challenge junkie, what I like about this one is that I can follow others blogging live about their process. That and the cute little calendar to I get hang up. 


I plan to post some photos of our place along the way, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment